|LUCAS EQUINE EQUIPMENT, INC.||
|JOB TITLE||Sales & Design Expert|
|JOB LOCATION||Cynthiana, Kentucky|
|GENERAL DESCRIPTION||Serves Lucas Equine Equipment customers and potential customers through education, pricing, design, sales, and project management.|
|DIVISION / DEPARTMENT||Office||REPORTS TO: NAME||Nick Thornton|
|BENEFITS||Health Insurance, Additional Insurance, 401K, Employee Savings Account, Performance Based Bonuses, Vacation Package, Paid Holidays||REPORTS
|40-60||HOURS PER WEEK|
|DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION||• Become a product and market area expert to
help customers determine which product design best suits their needs and
• Plan and deliver to the customer the following: solutions, answers to technical questions, product designs, pricing, etc.
• Present and sell company products to current and potential customers.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare proposals and concepts.
• Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
• Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including the following: activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Participate in marketing events, such as trade shows, etc.
• Follow-up for collection of payment.
• Update the sales database daily regarding any sales-related activity.
|WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS||• 1-3 years experience within sales, inside
sales, customer service and/or purchasing or hands on experience in a
construction or equine trade setting
• Must be organized, self motivated and able to multi-task within a fast paced environment
• Sales experience and mechanical aptitude required.
• Ability to persuade and influence others. Proven ability to close sales.
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of sales techniques.
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
• Requires the possession of a valid state driver’s license within 30 days of employment.
• Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
• Excellent references and solid work history required.
|EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS||Post Secondary Degree, Certification, Training|
|HOW TO APPLY|
|HOW TO APPLY||Email Cover Letter & Resume to Info@LucasEquine.com|