Located in the heart of Virginia's horse country, this farm's gorgeous
barn is refined and elegant. Read below for the specs on this barn and
to find out how the customer, builder, architect, and Lucas Equine
designers worked together to create this beautiful private stable.
- 10,000 sq ft stable complex with three wings
- 10 horse stalls with Lucas Equine stall doors, screens, and grills
- Yoke cut-out in stall doors for socialization
- Lucas Equine sturdy crosshatch mesh in the doors and screens for ventilation and strength
The barn was built by Thorsen Construction in Virginia and the architect was Tommy Beach of Earth Design Associates.
Some interesting features in this property include beautiful stonework,
rich hardwood throughout, and three wings that made up the stable
complex. Construction of the farm's 13,000 square foot estate and
carriage house is currently underway.
- Swooping grills on either side of stall door to create visual interest
Feel free to e-mail us to discuss ideas for your next barn project, or to see other projects that suit your style and budget.