We all know that ventilation should
be one of the top priorities in any barn. In this week's barn spotlight,
I'm sharing photos of a Florida barn that focuses on ventilation with a
Here are the specs on this natural beauty:
1. 12-stalls with Lucas Equine fronts in the Kingston shape.
2. Heavy duty crosshatch mesh bottoms and bar tops.
3. Natural yellow pine lumber installed in a sleek design.
4. Beefy 4" x 4" posts for a sturdy design and hefty look.
5. Stainless steel adjustable hinges for decades of use.
6. Maintenance-free stainless steel spring bolt latch.
7. Partitions: wood panels for privacy and bars for ventilation.
What makes this barn look so sleek?
There are a few key details that give this barn such a sleek look. They include:
how the arc of the door stays in line with the arc of the panels on
either side of the door, creating a continuous visual swoop down the
clean look of the framing around the wood inserts gives a natural feel
to the front of the stalls, and doesn't overpower the light-colored
walls or wood tone.
- The vaulted ceiling with hardwood gives a high-end look, while the darker wood tone provides a visual contrast.
- Happy horses. These horses are relaxed and cool.
Feel free to e-mail us to discuss ideas for your next barn project